Do you know the future of the World? Get ready for a thrilling ride! As the world recovers from a dramatic financial crisis and new regions, countries & technologies develop, key trends are emerging that will influence all our lives – for some time to come.
Political Analyst & Futurist Daniel Silke presents a compelling, challenging yet highly entertaining new analysis of the top global trends that will transform the world over the next four decades. Constantly updated with the latest trend drivers, Silke identifies key areas of dramatic change that will affect us as individuals or in the business environment. Some of these changes are already here – and many more are coming at a ferocious speed.
Power shifts towards new developing and emerging nations will alter our mindset. A new Industrial Revolution is with us – this time regionally defined towards new economic hubs. Business practice, the changing consumer, technology and dramatic demographic shifts all conspire to create The World 2.0 – a new way of understanding a shifting planet and its human practices. Make sure you don’t miss the future!
Trends may include (inter-alia):
- China, India, Africa & the ‘rise of the rest’.
- Technology & Labour in the new Industrial Revolution.
- The rise of urban living and the role of cities.
- Regulation and the changing face of globalization.
- New ‘soft & hard power’ players in the world.
- Growing global competitiveness – everywhere!
- Inequality, growth & political pressure.
- Seeking higher returns in the BRICS & Africa.
- Adapting business strategy to new locations.
- The new world of ‘disruptors’.
- Online, yes; Mobile, for sure!
- Cyber security and the new ways of warfare.
- Science & Health: Converging & changing humankind.
- Energy, Food, Agriculture & Sustainability in the future.
- People & the Planet: Demographics to shift the planet.
- The ‘She-Conomy’: The role of Women in the Future.
- The Changing Consumer Landscape.